Sunday 9 February 2014

Brandnew Blog!




Hi there!

Welcome to my brandnew Tamagotchi blog. Here I'll be posting all sort of Tamagotchi related stuff like my own current Tama's and things I've discovered while crawling the internet. What will you find on this blog? Well, there will be video's of me or others about Tama's. There will be information about certain things I've experienced with my Tamagotchi's as well as blogs with my opinion on certain versions or developments in the Tamagotchi world.

Let me start by introducing my current collection as shown below.

- My current humble collection -

Not all of these are Tamagotchi's. Some of them are other cyberpets. However, my main theme will be the original Bandai Tamagotchi's.

Currently I have three Tama's hatched: V2, V4 and iD L e (english). Here is a picture of last night with my V's taking a bath:

- left is V4, right is V2 -


I hope you will enjoy this blog and leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment