Monday 24 February 2014

Update on Perotchi

- My cute little Perotchi -

As you can probably tell from the picture above, Perotchi has married and had a little baby! I married her to Kuromametchi.

She had collected all her stickers and during the weekend I have the time to take care of a toddler so I married her off this past weekend.




- So romantic -

You know how it goes: they have a few dates. Walk in the park in the moonlight and BOOM! there's an egg!



- Perotchi leaving after the baby goes to sleep -

It was also Perotchi's birthday that day. How fitting!
I'm really excited to see what this baby girl will grow up to be. I've had Mametchi and Perotchi so far and some really cute teens. I won't update the progress on this iDL every day, since it's kinda the same all the time.

If you are wondering what character my iDL is at this moment, you can always check the right upper menu of this blog to see what my current character is.

And just a small update on my Morino; it's in it's cocoon now! I'm checking the temperature and will pause him during the night when I'm asleep. I'm really looking forward to seeing him out of the cocoon. I made sure he was nice and fat and had everthing full when he went into his cocoon.

 - My Morino in it's cocoon -

No comments:

Post a Comment