Friday 21 February 2014

Unboxing the Tamagotchi Morino!

 - It has arrived! -

About a week after I ordered it from eBay it arrived: my Morino! All the way from Japan in just one week! I'm so pleased.

- Jep, it's from Japan allright! -

The Morino, for those of you who do not know, was also released in Japan in 1997. That makes this Tamagotchi 17 years old. It's a forest type Tamagotchi and has a touch function you need to use whenever it's in danger. 

- Still mint in the box -

There are two ways to hatch the Morino. You have two types of eggs you can choose from at the start. One will hatch a Tamagotchi that will always grow up to be the same adult. The goal is to make it as big as possible. The other one will go from baby to toddler. Then it will become a cocoon. At this stage, you need to control only the temperature of the room. Depending on this temperature (hot or cold) you will get a adult character.

- Package from the back -

It also has a type of screensaver function. After not touching it for a few seconds, the Tamagotchi can be seen flying in between two trees. When you touch a button, your Tamagotchi will appear back up close on the screen.


- The manual is in Japanese ofcourse -

After opening it up, I removed the two old batteries immediatly. Which is a good thing I did, because there was already a small amount of leakage from one of the batteries. Not enough to damage the Tamagotchi luckily.

- Fresh from the box! -

I already hatched my first egg and it surprises my how little care he needs right now in the first hour. I've only fed and played with him to fill up the meters once, and that was half an hour ago. Haven't heard a beep from him since!

I'm really happy to add this cool Morino to my collection. Now it's just waiting for my Angel and my P's!

- My very first Morino egg -



No comments:

Post a Comment