Sunday 23 February 2014

The art of Tamagotchi hiding

- Just wondering how you're going to check on the ones higher up - source

I experience, and I'm sure a lot of you guys out there too, a lot of negativity for going somewhere and placing a Tamagotchi on the table. People not only think you're weird, some even find it rude. And I can't blame them. When I have dinner with my boyfriend or when I'm working at the office, my Tama's are either on pause or tucked away somewhere out of sight.

Now some of you still go to school and have many other reasons for having to hide their Tamagotchi's. We all know about the pencilbag. However, larger Tamagotchi's like the Friends or P's don't always fit in there.

I found a lot of inspiration about hiding Tamagotchi's on TamaTalk. For example:

- Wear it around your neck
- Place it in a pocket of your clothing
- Specially designed ducktape pencilbags with secret pockets (find out more by clicking here )

I'm the kind of person who will just pause them and leave them in my purse during meetings or lunch breaks and the like. If I were to go for these tactics, people would find me even weirder I think, lol.

I also saw some people talk about these pouches which would fit a P's or iDL perfectly: click here. Thanks to SakuraLove for pointing these out! Eventhough you're not really hiding them this way it's still pretty neat.

- This frog is soooo cute! -

Do you have any other ways to hide your Tamagotchi's? Tell me about your tactics on the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment