Sunday 9 February 2014

My currently hatched Tama's

- My current Hanikamitchi sleeping last night -

So at the moment I have three Tamagotchi's hatched. I have a V2, a V4 and a iDL e. You're not supposed to have favourites amongst your pets, but I have to admit that I kinda like my iDL e more than my V's *shame*.
 Therefore I'll probably post more pictures of him than of the V's.

Last friday I finally received my brandnew iDL e in the mail and ofcourse immediatly hatched my very first coloured egg.

It's a boy. Unfortunately I have no pictures of him as Nittobotchi, but here's what he looked like:
Soon after he transformed into Kaubotchi. Here's a picture of him sleeping on the first night:

 - My Kaubotchi fast asleep -

Yesterday he grew up to be Hanikamitchi! As you can see below, he's quite the happy camper:


 - My Hanikamitchi -

 Today is day three and as he woke up this morning I was surprised to find the living room decorated with a huge sign that said "Happy Birthday!". Since it's not my birthday it must be his. So I will make sure to pamper him well today!


- Happy birthday Hanikamitchi! -

I don't know if this means I get to do something special with him today. I have yet to search the internet about this.  

He just received a special gift from another Tamagotchi! Here's some pictures:




- I caught the animation again later today and made a video. Why is he Mametchi? Keep reading my blog and you'll find out! -

I hope he will become a adult today so I can work on getting my stickers and see what else we can do. I bought a school hat yesterday at the Tama Market and I hope this means I can send him to school soon.

I will be back to update you on his progress and post some more fun stuff about Tamagotchi's.



No comments:

Post a Comment